The key figures before Paris FC – FC Sochaux M.
Discover the key figures before the reception of FC Sochaux Montbéliard this Saturday (26th round of the Ligue 2 BKT – 15h00).
- Paris FC lost the first leg at Sochaux (0-2), but have never lost twice in the same season against Sochaux in Ligue 2 under the single pool.
- Paris FC have not lost any of their 5 home games against Sochaux in Ligue 2 under the single pool (1 win, 4 draws), which is the most home game they have played without losing in the division over the period.
- Paris FC are unbeaten in their last 13 Ligue 2 matches (9 wins, 4 draws), scoring in each, the best streak in their history under the single pool and the best ongoing streak in the division. The last team to have a 14-game unbeaten streak in Ligue 2 was Troyes in February-July 2019 (15).
- Sochaux have won just one of their last 4 Ligue 2 games (2 draws, 1 loss) and have not had 2 straight defeats in the division since last November (2).
- Paris FC are unbeaten in their last 9 Ligue 2 games (6 wins, 3 draws), recording 6 clean sheets over the period. Only Ajaccio (3) and Bastia (6) have conceded fewer goals than Paris FC (8) at home this season.
- Sochaux have taken 7 points away from home in 2022 (2 wins, 1 draw), only Auxerre (8), but with one more game, have done better away from home this year.
- Paris FC are picking up a card every nine fouls on average in Ligue 2 this season, less often than any other team. Sochaux, meanwhile, have a ratio of one card for every 6.2 fouls.
- Morgan Guilavogui has been involved in 6 Ligue 2 goals in 2022 (4 goals, 2 assists), with only Branco van den Boomen (8) doing better. His 13 involvements this season (10 goals, 3 assists) have earned Paris FC 14 points, more than any other player for his team in 2021/22.
- Paris FC are one of the three teams to have conceded the fewest goals in the first half of the season, tied with USL Dunkerque (7). Only AC Ajaccio did better (1).
- Paris FC are one of three teams with Nîmes and Auxerre to have more than 50% of shots on target in Ligue 2 this season.